Image removed.If you get injured or if you feel that someone owes you money sometimes there are legal options you can look into. Depending on the situation you could claim to be compensated or refunded, or to receive an apology. Find out more by reading our ‘Got a legal issue?’ page called 'I want to make a claim'.